Our Process Speaks Volumes.
Personal attention and frequent communication are our top priorities for each project.
- Estimating – Using an existing design or one of our new designs, we will provide an estimated cost for equipment, installation, freight, and any custom features.
- Equipment – We use our knowledge to recommend and source the best equipment to suit your needs. We get the best prices on equipment thanks to our long-standing relationships with manufacturers and industry connections.
- Consolidation – Kessenich’s large on-site warehouse, as well as a network of warehouses throughout the Midwest, enable us to store and consolidate your equipment until the job site is ready.
- Installation – Kessenich’s project management team works closely with the general contractor and all trades to coordinate installation schedules to meet project timelines. We have a trusted network of professional installers throughout the Midwest.
- Start-Ups and Demonstrations – After equipment installation, we bring in authorized agents to ensure proper calibration and functionality. In addition, we provide training to ensure all of your staff is able to use the equipment to its full capability.
Ready to partner with Kessenich’s?
Contact Us Today