June 9, 2020
Kessenich’s has created a GoFundMe page dedicated to raising money for Madison’s restaurant workers who have been furloughed due to COVID-19.
Funds raised by this campaign will be donated to servers, bartenders, back-of-the-house employees, and staff that are not eligible to apply for unemployment.
Here is how your donations will assist these workers:
- $50 pays a worker’s utility bill.
- $100 helps a worker pay their car insurance.
- $200 puts food on the table for a worker’s family.
- $500 helps a worker pay their rent or mortgage.
- $1,000 helps 3-4 workers pay their bills.
Show your support for Madison’s restaurant workers, donate to the S.O.S. Fund.
Back to News >